Consistancy

Consistant things in my life-

Tears:
sometimes a silent stream
sometimes a violent torrent
sometimes an intermittent drip

Heartache:
is a consistant throb
can take my breath away
has driven me to my knees

Joy:
a steady companion
a gift from God
strengthening 

Peace:
covers my soul
covers my heart
covers my thoughts

Faith:
God is love
God is good
God is in control

Hope:
God keeps His promises
this place is not my home
one day God will call me home

Love:
 brings healing
offers restoration
gives my life purpose

Summary:
I have been shaken to the core
but
my core is not shaken

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to His great mercy, He has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept in heaven for you, who by God's power are being guarded through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time."
1 Peter 1:3-5

Comments

Popular Posts