ministry questions

When I married Bill I knew what my primary ministry was:
make a home for my family,
concentrate on being a Godly wife,
practice being a Godly wife and mother.
That changed when Bill died.
I have been praying, "Lord, where do You want to use me."
"How can I best serve You?"
"On whom do I pour out this love You have given me?"

I made my trip to Siberia with a heightened measure of
fear
caution
concern
hesitancy
awareness
excitement
expectation

I went, having already prayed
for wisdom, discernment, and clear direction.
Willing to join Deborah and David "at the ends of the earth"
if that is part of God's plan for my life.
The longer I was there, the more clear it became,
that for now at least, the answer to where is "not Siberia."
How can I best serve? 
By doing what I can, where I am.
And the love? 
I am supposed to share that with everyone.

Comments

Popular Posts