it's been one of those days day...

 I went to bed Thursday night looking at this:

I woke up Friday morning to a phone call telling me this:

followed closely by a picture from Deboraht:
the Markey's are home!
Mid summer Abigail and I took a seed pod from a daylily and looked up how to prepare them for planting-
look what I found this afternoon!
(I will be putting them in a pot this weekend. Hopefully they will grow and we can marvel at the process and progress two years will bring.)

Part of my Sam's Club order arrived a little battered-
but the contents were good as new,
and it came a couple of days early!

A bed frame I ordered Tuesday that was supposed to arrive Thursday or Friday was delayed until next Tuesday. I had a mattress and box springs coming Friday evening that had to have a frame because I can't move it by myself-I asked if any of my Grayson peeps had a bed frame they were looking to get rid of and got this message:



I ended this Friday, full of beautiful, with friends watching Izak, Anita's grandson, race his go cart. To say it has been one of those days that is like a breath of fresh air after a long confinement in a stuffy room, would be an understatement. Thank you Father for happy joy and a day overflowing with "easy" reasons to be thankful and rejoice.

Comments

Popular Posts