Salekhard 201

In Salekhard we are hours ahead of the United States.
That means when I pray for friends at home 
I am literally “going before them” through their day.
I have thought about how cool that is.
It makes me smile.
This morning it hit me-
God is always, faithfully going before me.

As I learn to focus on what is
rather than on what was
or what might have been 
or trying to guess what will be,
I have peace knowing 
God has already been here, 
in what is my present.
God is already there.
in what will be my future.
God is here, where ever “here” is.
God is not limited by time zones.
God is not limited by space.
God is not limited by anything except unbelief.
By faith, His power in my life is boundless.

I have choices to make. Every day.
What I do now reflects on how the past affects today,
and influences the future.
Life is short, 
regardless of the number of 
minutes, hours or days it holds here, 
when compared to eternity.

“(praying)…that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, 
the Father of glory, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and of revelation into the knowledge of Him, having the eyes of your heart enlightened, that you may know what is the hope to which He has called you, what are the riches of His  glorious inheritance in the saints, and what is the immeasurable greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the working of His great might that He worked in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places, far above all rule and authority and power and dominion, and above every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come.”
Ephesians 1:16-21

Comments

Popular Posts