Salekhard 106

Music is a universal language.
Kostya is a man from Ukraine who has made this place his home.
He has worked alongside David and Kevin to build these homes for their families.
He has worked alongside David and Kevin to keep transportation running.
He helped lead worship at church Sunday.
Afterward, he asked Bre to play the guitar and sing with him.
He even taught her some new chords.
I am not sure how he knew she played, but it was a beautiful thing to see and hear them work together Sunday.
The guys just took a break from working next door.
She just came up and grabbed the guitar.
As I sit here in my room writing I am enjoying a concert-
she is playing and singing.
I am guessing Kostya initiated these moments.
Worship happening in this half of the duplex.
As a matter of fact, all over the world,
“Forever He is glorified, forever He is lifted high…”
pause as I wait for the internet to catch up...
bonus!
Right now, though my ears are not able to translate the words,
my spirit soars as Kostya plays and sings a different song of worship.


Comments

Popular Posts