reflections


"Jesus Christ is the same
yesterday and
today and
forever."
Hebrews 13:8

God is good,
all the time.
All the time,
God is good.

Being on this side
of several things
has me praising God
for His timing and protection.

If
the KCU board meeting
had not been pushed back last fall
Bill would not have made the trip
with Deborah to Salekhard in 2013.

If
this had been a "normal spring"
I don't think Bill and I
would have had our trip
to the beach.

If
we had not decided this fall was a good time
for me to join the men's team as "mom"
I would not have those young men
as part of my family now.

If
our family physician
hadn't followed his gut and training
Bill would have been at home
when he went home.

If
Deborah and David
had received their 3 year residency
in the time period we wanted
her journey here would have been impeded.

If
there were not trials and sorrow in my past
I would not know
I can trust God today
and with the future.

God is good,
all the time.
All the time,
God is good.
"But for me it is good to be near God;
    I have made the Lord God my refuge,
    that I may tell of all Your works."
Psalm 73:28

Comments

Popular Posts