thank you

There were tears in chapel this morning...
                                 and there was a hand to hold.

There were things that needed to be said today....
                                   and there were ears to listen.

There were things that should not have been said today...
                                    and God placed guard over my mouth.

There were prayers lifted up on my behalf today and this evening...
                    and for the first Friday in six weeks I did not cry from 6-7PM.

"Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ. "
Galatians 6:2
"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: 
just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. 
By this all people will know that you are my disciples, 
if you have love for one another.”
John 13:34-35

Thank you for loving me, 
thank you for bearing my burden with me.


Comments

Popular Posts