Costa Rica 101


When I got back from Salekhard I had someone ask what the numbers meant when I did my post titles from there so I am explaining my method as I start this trip:
Costa Rica 101=country I am in, week of trip, day of week.
This is much easier than thinking of a title every day.

This evening we leave Indianapolis, Indiana to fly to Houston, Texas to Heredia, Costa Rica. Next Wednesday we fly that route in reverse. Less than a month ago I was in Salekhard, Siberia, Russia. One extreme to the other. From being on the Arctic Circle to close(ish) to the equator. I had Internet in Siberia- slow but daily Internet access. I already know I will not have daily Internet in Costa Rica. This may be the only post I am able to make until I get back in the states next Thursday. I will write every day and post as I can.

Today I am excited 
(and a tiny bit nervous)
to fly again
to be stretched and to grow
to see the beauty of a new place
to learn what God is going to teach me
to meet the family Andrew has been partnering with for 2 years+

Comments

Popular Posts