time is precious


                 life is lived in increments of "time"

        time can only be spent once
                  
I want to:         
                               choose wisely

    live with purpose                                                                                             every day  
                          
            fill my time with what is worthwhile
be present
be patient
be gentle
choose joy
find peace
give a care
love deeply
show respect
cherish always
encourage daily
enjoy small things
appreciate moments
express thankfulness
I want to live, each and every day.
Despite the struggles. 
                                 In the midst of chaos.    
                                                                   Through the pain.
Thankful for hope.
Thankful for comfort.
Thankful for times of happiness.
Thankful for the people who walk alongside me.
Thankful for those who have set a good example for me to follow.

Comments

Popular Posts