Snapple driven

Snapple is my "one weakness".
I really like Snapple flavored teas.
Peach is my favorite,
but before Christmas I picked up raspberry.
The "real fact"s are, well, fun. 

Today's post is fueled by a fact from the raspberry tea I just finished.


"Every hour more than one billion cells in the body must be replaced."

every hour 
one billion cells
that's a lot of cells
must
be replaced

our bodies are in a constant state of change and renewal
we cannot see it happening, but that does not negate the fact
I am not the same person I was an hour ago
neither are you
literally

I want the same to be true of my spiritual health
every day, little by little,
less of me, more of Jesus 
I may not be able to see it as it is happening,
but I believe that over time it should be evident change is occurring

"I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Do not be *conformed to this world, but be **transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect."
Romans 12:1-2

*conformed-changed from outside forces
**transformed-changed from the inside out

Comments

Popular Posts