thanks for your encouragement 201/366

I am reminded tonight
that the right words
at the right time
are life giving
and words of encouragement are always right

many friends commented on my post from yesterday,
kind, positive, affirming, courage infusing words:
"You can do it!"
"You've got this"
"I'll be praying"
"it WILL be worth it"
"you will feel so much better"

today,
when the headache intensified
and my body ached 
and exhaustion hung around like an anchor
the choice to not make a cup of regular coffee,
which would have erased the headache, 
but also given me a sense a defeat,
was easier to make knowing I have friends in my corner cheering me on
so thank you, from the bottom of my heart, thank you

Proverbs 16:24
"Pleasant words are a honeycomb,
Sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."

Comments

Popular Posts