signs of life and love

signs point to the truth that as long as I live 
my house will, more than likely, never be "perfect"
because my life and love tend to be a bit messy
there will piles of shoes
unexpected guests
Abigail and Selah made toast for these two
see the playing cards in front of them?

things in the kitchen window sill:
this is seed from my Gerbera Daisies
to show the grandkids
and on the other end of the sill:
a bird egg that isn't a Robin's egg
and it is both parts!















some women have mastered the skill of having both-
a perfect house and a perfect home, 
I have not, and probably never will perfect that skill
but signs point to the truth that I have a perfect home 
for me and my family to live and love in

it is a safe place:
to be silly
to make funny faces

 
to hold hands

to enjoy the fire pit











to just be together...

so much life, 
so much love
big sigh of contentment 

I am missing pictures with half of my crew*, 
but here's a start!

Bre & Andrew



Hannah

 Chloe

Addyston

Cristian

Beth

Noell
Kaelyn
Korah 
Willow
Sarah

 *not pictured:(yet)
Kourtney, Mike, Deborah, David, Abigail, Selah, Gabriel,
Jonathan, Jessica, Addelaide, Benjamin, Ruth, Kyle

Comments

Popular Posts