Tears at the Mall

Deborah and I left Grayson this morning at about 11 
we had ambitious goals:
return a few things and find a swimsuit 
shopping here is much different than shopping in Salekhard
many more stores to visit
more choices in each store, better quality, lower prices
we returned to Grayson at about 10 PM
Gabriel and I were walking in the parking lot early this afternoon.
I didn't see anything on the ground
but my foot hit something...

a penny
a reminder I needed later-
God has everything under control :)

Huntington Mall
7:00 PM
Gabriel and I dropped here

He took a little nap.
A gentleman asked me how old my baby was.
I just went with it.
He chatted for about ten minutes.
After he left tears rolled down my cheeks.

The sobbing I wanted to do made absolutely no sense.
I thought about what had transpired.
Wheel of Fortune began when I sat down.
The stranger talked about his girlfriend.
She told him he spoiled her.
He told her was the guy, he was supposed to spoil her.
Jeopardy came on.
I watched mall walkers.
Then it all came together...

When Deborah came out of Old Navy
she asked me if I was okay.
I told her yes.

She didn't quite believe me :)
I swallowed hard.
It didn't work and tears rolled again.
She handed me two kleenex.
 I tried to explain what I really have no words for.
Nothing that would communicate the complexities that mingled.

Bill watched those two shows almost every evening.
He spoiled me.
We walked hand in hand.
But it is more than that.
I still have no words to explain what my heart wants to say.
Our last stop was to make a return at Marshall's.
As I got out of the car and turned to get the items to return
I looked up and received this gift:
The picture doesn't do it justice.
It was enough to stop me in my tracks.
I felt God speaking to my heart.
"I love you My dear one.
Focus on the beauty I have put in your life." 



One sweet day He is coming back for me and all who believe in Him.
What a glorious day that will be
when my Jesus I see, face to face.

Comments

Popular Posts