the tale of two hearts

I tried for hours early Monday evening to download what I want you to hear
everything that is written was done early Monday morning
Ruth tried while I was gone to a soccer game
I tried again after I got home
and after persevering, I succeeded! 
I hope. 
I won't know til I post this.

listen:


do you know what that is?
it is the sound of life
it is the sound of love
it is the sound of hope
it is the sound of promise
it is the sound of celebration
it is the heartbeat of my unborn grandchild

Two years ago this evening my husband's heart stopped beating.
Today I got to hear Andrew and Bre's unborn baby's heartbeat.
I do not think that is coincidence.
I think it it is a tangible reminder from a loving and kind Father 
that He creates new life in hidden, dark places 
in ways we can not comprehend
and even if we don't see it, we can rest knowing He is at work.

"For You formed my inward parts;
You knitted me together in my mother's womb.
I praise You,
for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are Your works;
my soul knows it very well.
Psalm 139:13-14 ESV

Comments

Popular Posts