we're expecting!


I believe that all children are a blessing, 
(unborn, birthed, fostered, adopted, it doesn't matter-
when you love them they are YOURS, even while you are in the process)

hearing the words "we're going to have a baby!" is priceless
Andrew, my youngest son, and his wife Bre are expecting their first child
the joy I see in them as they begin this journey of parenthood is precious

tonight, as I sit alone in my family room,
I see Bill's proud, beaming face each time I told him we were pregnant 
I am seeing his delight each time he heard we were expecting a grandchild

I am freshly aware of how precious and incredible life is
and how sweet it is to share life with those we love
I already love this baby who won't be here for months

do I wish I could share this with Bill? absolutely
am I going to dwell on the fact I cannot? absolutely not
I refuse to allow Satan to steal my joy


Comments

Popular Posts