laundry day changes

 



my washer and my dryer get a regualr workout-
not so often now that the kids are grown,
but when they were home it was at least 3 loads a day, 
every day of the week ( not counting bedding)
now I can get by with three or four loads every 10 days or so
(not counting bedding)
I also used to dry everything
now I don't
my drying rack gets used every laundry day
since I began using it
there are somethings that fit better, longer
but recently,
that began to change
with walking and changing eating habits
some of my clothes were too big
I had to throw them in the dryer
and hope they shrunk-
WHAT?

it's weird to have to dry some things so they fit better
but I think I'll getting used to it pretty quickly 
change is possible-but you have to take the first step


Comments

Popular Posts