snippets

snippets can be helpful,
informative even,
but in my experience,
they are rarely reliable enough to use 
as a solid base for good decision making

so, 
I would strongly suggest,
before you form an opinion,
or make a judgement call,
take time to do your homework

gather as much information as you can
make no assumptions-
because most of us know,
even if we won't say it,
what happens when you assume...

for example:
when I got up 
the clouds were dark and thick
I wasn't sure I'd see the sun rise



and before the sun kissed the edges of the clouds this morning 
they looked rather dark
and foreboding
based on the snippet I saw when I awoke this morning
I never would have believed the day would turn out like this,
not quite as warm as the sun might suggest, but extraordinary for mid January

ps.
in case you are confused-
this post has absolutely nothing to do with weather forecasting

Comments

Popular Posts